Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OCR Cautions to Employ 'Good Faith' Efforts, Safeguards, 'Reasonableness' Amid COVID-19
- Telehealth Programs Implemented in Pandemic Rush Could Be Security Risks
- Telehealth/Telemedicine Security Checklist
- Patient Privacy Court Case: May 2020
- Final HHS Information Blocking, Interoperability Rules Released
- Study: Breaches, Remediation Efforts Linked to Lower Quality of Patient Care
- Privacy Briefs: May 2020