Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- From Her Words to OCR's Ears: 'Dissent' Seeks to Hold Hackers, Leakers Accountable
- Four New OCR Settlements Feature Breaches, Shared Passwords, Records Access—Again
- After Settlement, New Haven Mayor Pledges 'Action Plan'
- With Trust and Training, MSK Fosters 'Speak-Up' Culture to Address Problems
- Updated ONC Security Risk Assessment Tool Improves Navigation, File Recovery
- Agencies Warn of New Ransomware Targeting Health Care Organizations
- Patient Privacy Court Case: November 2020
- Privacy Briefs: November 2020