Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- Families Detail Years of Anguish, Pain As They Plead for Changes to Privacy Rule
- ‘I Am Owning Up to My Mistake’: Woman Remorseful Following HIPAA Prosecution
- Patient Privacy Court Case: July 2021
- Panel: Lay Groundwork for BA Breach Investigation, Notification
- Rash of Ransomware Attacks Shows Inevitability, Imperative to Prepare
- Steps for Surviving, Mitigating Ransomware
- Privacy Briefs: July 2021