Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As Covered Entities Inch Toward Normalcy, Thorny Worker, Patient Privacy Issues Arise
- Health Care Organizations Struggle to Fight Evolving Threats Stemming From Pandemic
- Patient Privacy Court Case: June 2020
- Amid New Privacy Principles, Doctors Seek HIPAA Expansion to 'Restore Trust'
- OCR Issues Warning That Media Must Obtain Patient Authorization in Advance
- Privacy Briefs: June 2020