Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once Again, Lack of Proper Affiliations, Loss Of Personal Laptop Lead to $1.04M Settlement
- Small N.C. Health Center Pays Price for 2011 Breach, Noncompliance; 'We Had to Move On'
- How to Comply With HIPAA as a Large Governmental Agency
- Privacy Checklist: Creating and Running a Hybrid Entity
- Patient Privacy Court Case: August 2020
- Hit with Ransomware? Here's What Your Organization Is Up Against
- Ransomware Incident Security Tips
- Privacy Briefs: August 2020