Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘Do the Best’ But Mind the Myriad Laws: Grappling With COVID Vaccination Issues
- System Stands By COVID Vaccine Mandate
- OCR Enforcement of Gender Protections May Mirror Brooklyn Hospital Settlement
- New Settlement Shows a Return To Enforcement, Security Basics
- Risks Multiplying With Expanded Telehealth, Telemedicine Services
- Coordinating Council Issues Telehealth Security Checklist
- Privacy Briefs: June 2021