Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Many, 'There Is a Price': Multipronged Efforts Needed to Thwart HIPAA Violators
- Hypothetical Scenarios Used to Test HIPAA Compliance
- Monitoring, Awareness, Dedicated Office Can Combat Insider Threats
- Pandemic Slows But Doesn't Derail State, Federal Efforts to Pass Privacy Legislation
- Patient Privacy Court Case: September 2020
- Nonpandemic Security Risks Need Attention Now, Warn FBI, Experts
- Updates, Asset Inventory Key to Countering Security Risks
- Health Plans, Labs May Suggest COVID-19 Survivors Donate Plasma
- Privacy Briefs: September 2020