Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- OCR Investigator: Goal Is to Uncover ‘Root Cause,’ Remedy Harm From Violations
- The Fine Art of Responding to an OCR Data Request
- Growing List of What Isn’t Under HIPAA Creates ‘Tensions,’ New Oversight Potential
- Patient Privacy Court Case: May 2021
- Before Pursing M&As, Consider Security Practices, Breach Risks
- Stark Rules Now Allow Donations of Security Equipment, Services
- Privacy Briefs: May 2021