Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- Security Threats Soar From Nation-State Bad Actors as the New Year Gets Underway
- Health Care Cybersecurity Checklist for 2021
- On the Eve of a New Administration, OCR Offers 'Comprehensive Reforms' to HIPAA
- OCR Decries Records Retrieval as 'Cost Center,' Would Require Faster Access
- Belated OCR Audits Shine New Light on Old Issues, Including Security Failures
- Congress Gives Organizations a Break on HIPAA Fines
- Privacy Briefs: January 2021