Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to Plug Security Gaps Leads to Large OCR Settlements for Premera, CHSPSC
- New Agreements Signal OCR's Impatience With Thwarted Access to Patients' Records
- Psychiatrist in Access Settlement 'Never Saw a Request'
- Settlement Involves 'Dark Overlord' Hack, Tip by Breach-Tracking Journalist
- Patient Privacy Court Case: October 2020
- Privacy Briefs: October 2020