Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘An Unknown Individual Walked In’: Protecting Against Telehealth Risks Includes Non-IT Threats
- HHS Unveils Voluntary Cybersecurity Goals To Harden Systems; Many Will Seem Familiar
- Patient Privacy Court Case: February 2024
- OCR: Organizations’ Sanction Policies, Enforcement Key Part of HIPAA Compliance
- NY Settles With Hospital System in Latest Enforcement Against Online Web Trackers
- When It Comes to Security Compliance, Don’t Neglect Facilities; Audits Can Help
- Privacy Briefs: February 2024