How to build and maintain an effective compliance and ethics program anywhere in the world.
By Debbie Troklus, Sheryl Vacca, and Louis Perold
Although laws and regulatory authorities vary from nation to nation, the basic steps required to build and maintain an effective compliance and ethics program remain essentially the same. International Compliance 101, 2nd Edition provides the basic information you need to establish an effective compliance and ethics program - and keep it active and growing.
This new edition covers:
- The importance of corporate compliance and ethics
- The seven essential elements of a compliance program
- Steps for implementing an effective program
- Tips for tailoring a program to suit your organization
- Evolving global regulatory trends
- Sample compliance materials
- Glossary of compliance terms
Written by compliance and ethics experts, this book is ideal for a range of professionals, from those who are new to the field to board members and others in senior leadership roles whose responsibilities include compliance.