Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shift to Trials as Standard of Care, Chaos to ‘Normal’: Research Admin Life Amid COVID
- First ORI Annual Report in Years Emerges; Graphics-Laden Format Lacks Historical Data
- NIH’s Lauer: ‘This Is Not Just a Matter of Bad Apples’
- Bioethicists: Institutions Should Prioritize COVID-19 Clinical Trials to Optimize Impact
- Three Stages of COVID-19 Trial Consolidation and Prioritization
- In This Month’s E-News: May 2021