Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scripps Pays $10M for Alleged FCA Violations; Whistleblower Warned of 'Soft Money Policy'
- Research Admins Report Few Issues With Telework; Adopt Strategies to Ensure 'Balance'
- When Telework Ends, 'I Don't Want to Go Back'
- Recent FDA Guidance, OIG Audit Plan Demand Focus on ClinicalTrials.gov
- OLAW: New Guidelines for Euthanasia in Effect Oct. 1
- In This Month's E-News: October 2020