Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspectors General Launch Website, Prepare for Oversight of Research Funded by the CARES Act
- COVID-19 Oversight Website to Carry Reports, Audits
- Institutions Adopt Phased Approaches, Engage PIs in Fraught Task of Safely Resuming Research
- Leadership Jobs Finally Filled, ORI Seeks Input on Sequestering Digital Evidence
- Despite Temptation, Keep Media Out Without Prior Authorization
- In This Month's E-News: June 2020