Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SACHRP Establishes 'Walls' for Public Health Surveillance Activities, Stresses Accountability
- COVID-19 Woes: Safety, Money Worries Concern Institutions; Researchers Fear Career Disruptions
- U. of Cincinnati Pays OCR $65K to Settle Records Complaint
- Agreeing With OIG, NSF Disallows JHU's Late Equipment Costs, Travel Expenses
- As Animal Research FOIA Requests Rise, OLAW Advises Careful Approach
- In This Month's E-News: January 2021