Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- From Remote Oversight to Wind-Downs: Research Struggles in the Time of COVID-19
- NIH Affirms Support for NHP Studies, Efforts to Strengthen Research Rigor, Reproducibility
- SACHRP: Sharing of Info Doesn't Require Full 'Re-Consent' Process
- Agencies Make Allowances for Impact of COVID-19 on Spending, Deadlines
- In This Month's E-News: April 2020