Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- Seeking More ‘Strategic’ Funding, NIH to Study Animal, Non-Animal, Other ‘Alternative’ Models
- Research Data Triggered MD Anderson Suit, Yet Win Centered on Disclosure, Encryption
- Managing Federally Funded Research: Publication Rights, FCOIs, Collaborations
- Groups Seek Substantive Revisions to HHS Misconduct Regs, Investigations
- Univ. of Texas Case Clarified Encryption, Disclosure Definition
- In This Month’s E-News: December 2022