Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NIH Data Policy Allows Time for Compliance; PIs Must Submit Plan With Funding Application
- With Data Plan Out, Compliance Prep Should Begin Now
- Revised UG Ups Micro-Purchase Level, Eases Award Termination, Addresses Indirect Rates
- Recent NSF Audit Resolutions Show Concerns Over Tuition, Speaker Fees
- ICYMI: Annual Reports Due to OLAW Dec. 1
- In This Month's E-News: December 2020