By Debbie Troklus and Sheryl Vacca
As SCCE nears its third decade of supporting the compliance and ethics profession, authors Debbie Troklus and Sheryl Vacca have updated this classic text with new insights and more tips on how to build an effective program that meets federal standards. In addition, more sample policy and procedure documents are included.Its coverage includes:
- The Importance of Compliance and Ethics
- The Seven Essential Elements of a Compliance Program
- Organizational Steps for an Effective Program
- Tips for Tailoring Your Compliance Plan
- Sample Compliance Materials.
This book is ideal for compliance professionals new to the field, compliance committee members, compliance liaisons, board members, and others who need a foundation in compliance principles.