Table of Contents
In today's competitive world, your supply chain faces an unlimited number of risks. How are you staying informed? SCCE's Report on Supply Chain Compliance (RSCC) brings you the latest news on regulation enforcements, compliance tools, and the evolving standards for supply chain management, covering:
- Bribery and corruption
- Trade agreements and sanctions
- Human trafficking and modern slavery
- Data privacy and more
To learn more about RSCC and how to subscribe, please visit corporatecompliance.org/rscc or contact the editor, Margaret Martyr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apple may shift some production to India under PLI scheme
- CBP issues withhold release orders
- US targets Iranian financial services firm
- Chemical Watch releases report on regulatory developments in the electronics industry
- Belgian DPA fines organization for conflict of interest and negligence
- Are China and Australia inching toward a trade war?