Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compliance Reporting Is Down; Safety, Trust and Individual Benefit Are Seen as Solutions
- Data Shows a Decline in Reporting of Misconduct Linked to Remote/Hybrid Work
- Examples of Compliance Items in Jackson Health Newsletters
- Hospital and Its Vendor Settle HBOT Case Over Billed Units; Documenting Time Is Key
- Patient Noncompliance May Be Grounds to Overturn Readmission Denials
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, June 17-23
- News Briefs: June 27, 2022