Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIPAA Transaction Sets May Be a Route to Reduce Payer Downcoding, Unbundling
- Sample Letter for Appealing Downcoding, Denials From Unbundling Audits
- Hospital Settles CMP Case Stemming from M.D.’s Agreement With Cataract Laser Supplier
- In Glimpse of What’s Ahead, RAC Denies Claims for Panniculectomy
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Feb. 14-20
- News Briefs: February 24, 2020