Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Even if Hospitals Drop Real Estate, Compliance Needs a 'Home Base'; Eyes Are on Workflow
- With MA, Commercial Payer COVID-19 Changes, Hospitals Face New Payment Deliberations
- Compliance Tracker: Helping Hospitals Track Their Use of Blanket Waivers for Post-Public Health Emergency Compliance
- CMS Transmittals, May 15-28
- News Briefs: June 1, 2020