Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Proposed OPPS Rule, IPO List Is Back, Fines Are Higher for Transparency Noncompliance
- Prime Healthcare, CEO, Cardiologist Settle FCA Allegations Over Payments for Referrals
- Short Stay Hospital Reviews Appear Imminent With Email From Livanta
- Exceptions to Breach Reporting Law Take Effect in California
- Chart: Billing for Cognitive Assessment & Care Plan Services
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, July 16-22, 2021
- News Briefs: July 26, 2021