Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After FCA Settlement, One Physician Agrees to Exclusion, Another Is Restricted By CIA
- RVU Changes Could Put FMV of Compensation at Risk; Some Hospitals Use 2020 RVUs
- How Medicare Work RVU Changes Affect Physician Compensation
- UPIC's Claim Denials for Sedation Are Ripe for Appeal, Lawyer Says
- CCO: Stay Focused on Main Goals, Keep Team Engaged During Pandemic
- Federal Register Regulations, Feb. 12-18, 2021
- News Briefs: February 22, 2021