Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MACs Will Deny Claims With Complexity Code and Modifier 25; Manual Cites Other Modifiers
- Health System, Cardiologist Settle Related FCA Cases Over Cath Procedures, Admissions
- Risk Assessment Team Is ‘Eyes and Ears,’ Evokes New OIG Recommendation
- Excerpt of Sample Agenda for Compliance Risk Assessment Team
- QIO Revises Publication on Two-Midnight Rule, Warns About Templates
- OIG: Codes Show Abuse Reports Go Unreported; CMS Agrees to Reviews
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Nov. 17-30