Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID-19 Waivers, New Rule Clear Regulatory, Audit Decks; Reviews Will Come in Time
- Blanket Waiver Says Bye to Stark Law for COVID-19 Reasons, Except Indirect Financial Arrangements
- Examples From CMS COVID-19 Blanket Waiver of Stark Law
- Even One Error Required Six-Year Lookback Audit, Except When Appealed
- CMS Transmittals, March 27-April 2
- News Briefs: April 6, 2020