Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CMS: Many Telehealth Codes Are Here to Stay, But First Visit Will Be in Person Post-PHE
- OIG Fraud Alert on Speaker Programs Warns Physicians They Risk Kickback Allegations
- OIG Uses Data As 'Starting Point,' But Weighs Other Factors in Cases
- Using Data Analytics in Compliance Programs
- Hospitals Were Overpaid $33M Over Device Credits; Policy May Change
- With Emphasis on Cognitive Efforts, New E/M Guidelines Take Effect Jan. 1
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Nov. 13-19
- News Briefs: November 23, 2020