Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In COVID-19 Update, CMS Clarifies Originating Site Fee, But Coding Confusion Persists
- Hospital Pays $4M in Settlement Over Call Coverage, APPs; Consider 'Key Value Drivers'
- In $16M FCA Settlement, DOJ Alleged Outpatient Orders Were Overturned
- Denials Are More Complex, Overturn Rate Has Dropped, Experts Say
- Policy on Interpretation Services and Effective Communication for Deaf or Hard of Hearing Persons
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, June 19-25
- News Briefs: June 29, 2020