Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New and Revised Telehealth Place-of-Service Codes Change Reporting for Patients at Home
- Provider-Based Department Lost Status Over POS Codes; Another Hospital Settles PBD Case
- With Difficult Patients, Providers Balance Legal Risks, Safety
- FBI Says More Due Diligence Needed To Fight China in Data ‘Space Race’
- CMS Transmittals, Oct. 8-14, 2021
- News Briefs: October 18, 2021