Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospitals Adapt to New World of Information Blocking Rule; No Delays Without an Exception
- CCO: Keep Board Focused on Effectiveness; Scorecard With Metrics Shows Progress
- Tools: Scoring the Effectiveness of the Compliance Program
- More RAC Audits Are Coming, This Time From VA for Community Care
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, April 30-May 6, 2021
- News Briefs: May 10, 2021