Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- Health System Settles Case on Free CME; It Self-Disclosed After Internal Review
- RAC Denials of THA, TKA Over Radiology Reports Clash With CMS Guidance, Experts Say
- Lax Boards Invite Risk; Patient Rape at ICF Exposed Its Other Problems
- Questions to Help Board Members Evaluate Their Capacity to Prevent and Detect Fraud
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, November 11-18
- News Briefs: November 21, 2022