Techniques and Strategies for Investigators and Compliance Officers
Workplace investigations are the flip-side of a proactive compliance and ethics program. No matter how good your organization's program is, your compliance staff will be faced with reports of potential misconduct. Let this book be your guide, and you will learn how to effectively handle the entire investigations process.
Workplace Investigations: Techniques and Strategies for Investigators and Compliance Officers walks you through every step of an internal investigation. It covers how to:
- Structure the process
- Select an investigations team
- Plan the investigation
- Interview reporters and witnesses
- Interview implicated employees
- Secure relevant documents
- Evaluate evidence
- Reach conclusions
- Write a final report and move forward.