Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- Excellus Agrees to Pay $5.1M, Implement CAP To Settle OCR Investigation From 2015 Breach
- Awaiting New Leader, OCR Collects NPRM Feedback, Closes Breach, 14th Access Case
- Long-Awaited HIPAA Privacy Revision NPRM on Care Coordination Released
- Once Pandemic Under Control, Eyes May Turn to New Federal Legislation
- MD Anderson Sees Vindication After Long Battle, Says Others Will Benefit
- Privacy Briefs: February 2021