Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cybersecurity Experts Urge Senate to Act, Say Health Care Threats Have Never Been Greater
- Hacked, Shut Down, But Still Seeing Patients: U. of Vermont Medical Center Shares Strategies
- A Cyberattack 'Can Happen to You'
- Patient Privacy Court Case: June 2022
- IV Pumps Lead List of IoT Devices With Critical Security Flaws
- ‘Connected’Medical Device Security Checklist
- Privacy Briefs: June 2022