Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Legislative Surprises: Part 2 Rules Harmonized With HIPAA; NPPs to be Revised
- COVID-19 Creates Crisis in Security; Experts Warn of Thin Resources, Unprepared Teams
- Telehealth May Outlast Waivers; Pay Attention to OCR's Guidance
- OCR: CEs May Offer COVID-19 Patient 'List' to First Responders
- Privacy Briefs: April 2020