Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MD Anderson Won Against OCR, But Agency’s Response—Including on Fines—Keeps Evolving
- Encryption, Disclosure Key Concepts in Ruling
- In Wake of Dobbs, Meta Scandal, 'FemTech' Needs Extra Scrutiny, Warnings to Patients
- Patient Privacy Court Case: November 2022
- Two More CEs Declare Breaches Related to Meta Pixel; Lawmakers Query Facebook
- Security Checklist: OCR Advice on Preparing, Responding to Incidents
- Privacy Briefs: November 2022