Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- CMS: HHAs Can Bill Separately for Vaccines Given at Visits; Beware Penalty for Late RAPs
- Doctor Is Accused of Cheating Three COVID-19 Relief Funds, Redirecting Medicare Payments
- Prior Auth of Cardiac Implants Is Added for Inpatients by United; Claims Seen at Risk
- Entities Deal With More Data Outside HIPAA; ‘We Are Seeing Tensions’
- CMS Open Payment Registry Review Checklist
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, April 2-8, 2021
- News Briefs: April 12, 2021