Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- Commercial Payer, Medicare Telehealth Audits Are Underway, With Some Surprises
- No Surprises Act Limits Out-of-Network Charges; Exception Requires Compliance Oversight
- Snapshot of the No Surprises Act: Its Application and the Arbitration Process
- New Law Gives Entities a Break on HIPAA Fines if Compliance Improved
- CMS to Take Back Money It Returned Under Site-Neutral Payment Policy
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Jan. 8-14, 2021
- News Briefs: January 18, 2021