Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospitals Modify Some Arrangements Without Stark Waiver; Exceptions Are 'Preferable'
- Stark Waivers Related to Fair Market Value and Valuation
- Medicare Adds Telehealth Services Using New Process; Overlapping Policies Pose Risks
- Numerous Agencies Oversee Telehealth Providers
- OIG: Hospital Was Overpaid $16M, Mostly for IRF; PPS Eases Burden
- Do Employees Know the CCO? Culture Surveys Reveal That and More
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Oct. 9-15
- News Briefs: October 19, 2020