Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CMS OKs Texting of Orders at Hospitals; It Will Help With 'Time-Sensitive Processes'
- Penn State Settles FCA Case Over Wellness Visits; Compliance Discovered a 'Discrepancy'
- FAQs Elaborate on MA Rule; CMS Audits Will Cover 88% of Enrollees
- With Patient Surges, ED Waiting Rooms Play a Role in EMTALA Compliance
- Checklist to Evaluate EMTALA Compliance and Tool for Medical-Record Reviews
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Feb. 2-15
- News Briefs: February 19, 2024