Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DOJ Intervenes in FCA Suit Filed by ‘Data Whistleblower,’ Adding Insider Allegations
- HHS Staggers PRF Spending, Reporting Deadlines; Expect Payback Method
- Summary of New HHS Deadlines for Spending, Reporting Provider Relief Funds
- In Less Flashy Stark Changes, CMS Hit Period of Disallowance, AKS
- With SMRC Therapy Reviews, Consider ADR Requests With Wary Eye
- CMS Transmittals, June 11-17, 2021
- News Briefs: June 21, 2021