Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OFAC Fines Add to Ransomware Peril; 'It's a Between-a-Rock-and-a-Hard-Place Thing'
- Checklist: Preparing for Downtime Caused by a Cybersecurity Event
- Phasing Out IPO List May Not Slow Admissions; 'Because' Is Key Word for Medical Necessity
- Medical Group Pays $373,715 to Settle CMP Case on Supervision
- News Briefs: March 8, 2021