Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OIG: Hospitals Will Repay $41M for PACT Errors; 'It's Impractical What They're Suggesting'
- Physician and Practice Pay $6.5M to Settle FCA Case; Two-Phase Kickback Scheme Alleged
- Courts Have Raised Stakes of Board Oversight, Settlements Have Followed
- Quick Tips to Help Your Board Succeed With Its Oversight Responsibilities
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, September 15-21
- News Briefs: September 25, 2023