Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- Hospital Settles FCA Case Filed by CO Over Modifiers; Make Sure People ‘Feel Heard’
- CMS Voids Mid-Build Audit Findings; New Audit Will Use Broader Construction Interpretation
- AG Yanks Brand Memo; DOJ ‘May Rely on Relevant Guidance Documents’
- Chief Compliance Officer 2021 Survey: Compliance Imperatives
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Aug. 27-Sept. 9, 2021
- News Briefs: September 13, 2021