Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As Prior Auth Gets Underway, Hospitals Will Have Several Chances for Claims Approval
- CMS Prior Authorization Program: What Hospitals Need From the Physician's Office
- After Medicare Compliance Review, Michigan Medicine Develops SOP for Certain Audits
- Checklist: Ensuring a Consistent, Thorough Response to Significant Audits
- DOJ Emphasizes Adequate Funding in Updated Compliance Guidance
- CMS Checklist: When to Use the DR Condition Code and CR Modifier
- Federal Register Regulations, May 29-June 4
- News Briefs: June 8, 2020